88% of universities and colleges are using 6 or more social media channels. Swizly has now answered a need to centralize all social content in a single hub that keeps an entire community of students, alumni, faculty members and prospective students up to date and connected.
(PRWEB) March 25, 2015
Swizly, formerly GetPressi, is the reengineered social media aggregator, that connects blogs and over 10 different social media channels. It updates original and user-generated content in near real-time, customizes to brand guidelines and can be set up in minutes to create an institution’s social media mashup page.
This is why Swizly is rapidly gaining traction as every month more colleges and universities sign up to create their customized social hubs. Today, Swizly signed up their 100th institution. “We are ramping up with more than 20 other requests in the pipeline”, says Senior Customer Care Representative, Marc Srour.
“Now, we have a clearly defined online brand that resonates with our students, staff, faculty, alumni and even prospective students.” Saint Anselm College, a platform subscriber.
The top 7 reasons behind the appeal to the Swizlysocial tool include:
1. Cost Effectiveness: Swizly is a self-service platform that enables subscribers to build and customize a social hub in minutes for a minimal annual fee, without any additional costs for set up and branding.
2. User-Friendly: institutions seamlessly connect multiple channels and accounts from over 10 social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube, in addition to RSS feeds, without a need for a developer. Fans and especially non-fans can view all the content on a single page.
3. Visitor Retention: engaging visitors with social content, and offering the flexibility to share social content directly from their social hub; Swizly can also be embedded into the school’s website or Facebook page.
4. Near Real-Time Updates: unlike other platforms, social feeds and hashtag aggregation are kept updated with the speed of social media.
5. Mobile Web App: as social media on mobile devices has now surpassed 50%, Swizly includes a simple solution for fans and non-fans to quickly access the school’s content channels. It also helps institutions avoid the hassle and cost of developing and submitting a native app to both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
6. Content Moderation and Content Curation: the institution has the liberty to manually publish and control what is posted on their social hub. #kegstand coupled with #theirUni is probably something institutions would not want to publish.
7. Simplified Marketing: marketing multiple social channels, especially offline, can get convoluted. Deploying a social hub allows the institution the ability to promote a single destination, such as social.yourschool.com.
If you want to communicate the spirit of your college or university, and to show visitors campus life from a student’s point of view just sign up to Swizly, a social hub can say it all.
Swizly is currently offering a 14-day trial and 34% off on annual subscriptions which expire end of April.